My First Marketing Post!

 



Hello everyone!


My name is Tanner Johnson. I am 19 years old and am in my second year of LBCC’s Business Administration program. Once I graduate in the summer, I plan on beginning my journey through LBCC’s diagnostic imaging program, with hopes to pursue a career as an ultrasound technician. I chose to pursue a degree in business administration with hopes of becoming a self-published author and illustrator in the future. While I still plan to utilize that degree, I was also inspired by my grandmother - a retired nurse - to pursue a career in the medical field. With a little bit of exploring, I found a career in imaging to be the perfect fit for me.


While this BA 223 is a required course for my degree, I am excited to learn more about the principles of marketing, along with how to apply that knowledge to my business endeavors in the future. I would like to learn more about capturing the attention of my target audience so that I can market my products to them in an efficient manner. 


When I’m not in school, I enjoy sketching and painting, along with reading and spending time with my family. I also enjoy traveling and exploring various hiking trails throughout the state of Oregon!


-Tanner J.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News: Coca-Cola's recent marketing campaign embraces diversity and emphasizes the work of small artists

Social Listening Assignment - Kiss Nails